Terms and Conditions of Use
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
Welcome to drpeeke.com. This agreement ("Agreement") is between PMP Media, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities (collectively, "PMP Media", "we" or "ours") and you and your agents ("you" or "yours") for the use of this web site (the "Site"). This Agreement includes any guidelines or rules posted and updated on the Site by PMP Media from time to time. By using the Site, you agree to this Terms and Conditions Agreement. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time at http://www.drpeeke.com
2. OWNERSHIP OF SITE AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT. The Site is owned by PMP Media. You acknowledge that this website may contain information, communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material and services (collectively "Content"), which is generally provided by PMP Media or by licensors of PMP Media. You agree and acknowledge that, notwithstanding that PMP Media permits access to the Content, the Content or its use or the use of this Site is protected by patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights (including intellectual property rights), that these rights are valid and protected in all media now existing or later developed, and that except as specifically provided in this Agreement, your use of the Content shall be governed and constrained by applicable patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Modification or use of the Site and/or the Content for any commercial purpose is a violation of patent, copyright and other proprietary rights owned by PMP Media and third parties. In addition to PMP Media's and its licensors' rights in individual elements of the Contents, PMP Media owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, incorporate into another website, or in any other way exploit the Site and/or any of the Content, in whole or in part.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.THE USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PMP MEDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PMP MEDIA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PMP MEDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER LOSSES (EVEN IF PMP MEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF ANY SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR WHICH YOU WERE UNABLE TO OBTAIN OR TRANSACTIONS EFFECTED OR FAILED TO BE EFFECTED, (iii) ANY LINK PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, OR (iv) ANY MATTER OTHERWISE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
6. YOUR CONDUCT ON THE SITE. In the event that PMP Media permits you to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit content, data, information or other materials (collectively, "User Content") for display on the Site or otherwise, you will be responsible for all such User Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit using the Site. Likewise, you are responsible for complying with all third party rights with respect to all such User Content that appears on the Site and not to download, email or otherwise transmit such User Content in violation of such third party's rights. By submitting User Content to PMP Media, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such User Content.
You are expressly prohibited from placing any message in any User Content or any product, good or service or otherwise transmitting through or posting on the Site (including in any e-mail message or any chat board posting) any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law (collectively, "Prohibited Conduct"). Prohibited Conduct expressly includes any transmission to people or other entities on mailing lists that you do not have full rights to use. You agree and acknowledge that PMP Media is not responsible or liable to you or any other party or user of the Site for any Prohibited Conduct by you or any other party or user of the Site.
You may not collect or store personal data of other users of the Site without the prior, written permission of such user(s).
You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with the Site in any manner that may adversely affect PMP Media or any user of the Site.
You may not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, computer software, or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
7. NO PERSONAL ADVICE. This Site and its Content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional or medical advice. In addition to the "Disclaimer of Warranties” and “Limitation of Liability" paragraphs above, PMP Media makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment or action by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
8. DISCLAIMER OF CONTENT. You understand and acknowledge that PMP Media assumes no responsibility to screen or review Content and/or User Content that is originated by parties other than PMP Media, and that PMP Media shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to review, refuse, monitor, edit or remove any Content and/or User Content that is available on the Site. PMP Media expressly disclaims all responsibility or liability to you or any other person or entity for the performance or nonperformance of such Content and/or User Content review. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY AND ALL CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT.
9. YOUR SUBMISSIONS. If you contact PMP Media with information including, without limitation, feedback data (e.g., questions, comments, suggestions or the like) regarding the Site, the content of the Site or any item on the Site (collectively, "User Feedback"), the User Feedback shall be deemed to be non-confidential and PMP Media shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to the User Feedback. In addition, you agree and acknowledge that PMP Media shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, exhibit, transmit, perform, create derivative works and distribute the User Feedback to others without limitation, and to authorize others to do the same. Further, PMP Media shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the User Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and other items incorporating the User Feedback. PMP Media shall not be liable or owe any compensation for the use or disclosure of the User Feedback.
10. LINKS. The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by PMP Media with respect to the provider of such linked site or the quality, reliability or any other characteristic or feature of such linked site and PMP Media is not responsible in any manner (including without limitation with respect to any loss or injury you may suffer) for any matter associated with the linked site, including without limitation, the content provided on or through any such linked site or your reliance thereon. PMP MEDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY LINKED SITE. YOUR USE OF ANY LINKED SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. In addition, you should be aware that your use of any linked site is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that site, including the privacy policies (or lack thereof) of such site.
11. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PMP Media, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any third party claim, action or demand ("Claim") and all liabilities and settlements related thereto, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Site and/or its Content and/or User Content. PMP Media shall provide notice to you promptly of such Claim and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such Claim.
12. TRADEMARK INFORMATION. PEEKE PERFORMANCE™, FIT TO LIVE™ and FIT TO LIVE & Design™ are trademarks of PMP Media or its affiliated entities. Other trademarks are owned by PMP Media or its affiliated entities or are used with the permission of their respective owners. You agree not to use or display trademarks without the prior written consent of PMP Media or the owner of such mark.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY. PMP Media reserves the right to terminate this Agreement in appropriate circumstances if you infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), PMP Media's designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement in connection with the Website is:
To file a notice of infringement with PMP Media, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website.
14. MISCELLANEOUS. You understand and agree that PMP Media may from time to time establish and revise practices and limitations concerning the Site and your use of the Site. You agree that PMP Media shall have no liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content or User Content maintained on the Site or transmitted using the Site. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and PMP Media and governs your use of the Site. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use third party content or Site available through the Site. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. You and PMP Media and any of its affiliates, employees, contractors, officers, or directors agree that this Agreement and the relationship between you and PMP Media will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without respect to its conflict of laws provisions and that venue with respect to any dispute between you and PMP Media will rest exclusively in the state and federal courts located in the State of Maryland. The failure of PMP Media to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or this Agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose. PMP Media may provide notice to you by email or regular mail. The Site may also provide notice of changes to this Agreement at any time and from time to time by displaying notices to you on pages of the Site. The section titles of this Agreement are merely for convenience and will not have any effect on the substantive meaning of this Agreement.